(ROTTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS)
Do you also sometimes wonder: is this it? It’s not that you don’t love your work. Yet somewhere there is a little voice that wonders: who am I doing this for? Wouldn’t it be great to use your talents for a higher purpose?
It can! Because at Jesus.net we are looking for a Youtube Marketer! Our Youtube channels feature several movies about the life of Jesus, which are watched by many millions of people worldwide (in their own language). In addition, we also have other forms of content, such as Bible stories and live sessions. In order to reach even more people with the love of God, we are looking for a YouTube Marketer. One who will work full of enthusiasm and drive to optimize our strategy, videos and channels. In addition, from your role you will advise and help other organizations that have the same mission.
Role and responsibilities
You are part of the Jesus.net team in the Netherlands and give your time, effort, talents and experiences for:
- Optimizing our Jesus.net YouTube channels
- Thinking and advising in the development of the Jesus.net Youtube strategy in different languages together with your colleagues
- Supporting and advising our global partners
- Creating good titles, visuals, CTAs and next steps in collaboration with others in the team
- Thinking and implementing ways to generate more traffic from Youtube to the websites
- Thinking about and implementing ways to convert people from visitors to contacts
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on performance such as reach, engagement and other impact indicators, overall and per channel
- Research and implement new Youtube trends and tools and proactively share this knowledge with partners.
- You have a personal, active relationship with Jesus
- You have proven experience with managing and growing Youtube channels
- You are completely at home in Tubebuddy and Youtube Studio
- You have an academic working and thinking level
- You are enterprising, driven and enthusiastic
- You like to work independently
- You have an excellent command of English and Dutch
- Experience with evangelism is an advantage
What do we offer?
It is a position of 32-40 hours per week (negotiable). You will work partly from our office in Rotterdam and partly at home. It is a paid position effective immediately. Salary depends on education level and number of years of relevant work experience. Within Jesus.net every employee works actively to involve others for prayer support and fundraising for the organization. You will be trained in this.
Are you interested in this great position at Jesus.net? Then send your cover letter and resume to Regine: email@example.com.
In the selection we include the following aspects: vocation, character and commitment.
Please respond as soon as possible.