(ROTTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS)
Do you like to move around on the worldwide web? And not just on the front end, but also on the back end? Do you like pulling the web content strings? For example, in putting the content of websites in order? Are you also good at explaining and getting across how it works? Then read on!
This year we are going to update the content of all Jesus.net websites and rebuild them in a new Content Management System (CMS). Completely in style with our brand new branding. We are doing this in close cooperation with our international partner organizations – and there are quite a few of them.
This is how we come to you: we are looking for someone who – together with us – can guide these partners in implementing their websites in our new CMS.
This is what you will do:
- Assist in the implementation of new websites in the CMS
- Provide partners with detailed explanations of the new CMS and its features
- Assist partners in building their existing websites into the new CMS
- Ensuring a smooth transition from the old to the new system
- Resolving partners’ questions and problems related to the CMS
- Excellent fluency in the English language
- Customer-oriented attitude with strong communication skills
- Good command of basic computer skills
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) is a plus
- Ability to work independently and problem-solving skills
- Available for 3-5 days per week for the duration of the project
This we offer:
- Informal and pleasant working atmosphere with an enthusiastic and driven team
- Mission-driven reason to work here.
- Market competitive salary appropriate to education level and relevant experience
- The opportunity to be part of an organization with global impact
- Flexible working hours
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Good pension provisions
What about you?
Are you passionate about website implementation, customer service and transferring subject matter knowledge in an accessible way? Then we look forward to welcoming you to our team. Send your CV and cover letter to Regine Rehorst: email@example.com. In the selection we include the following aspects: vocation, character and commitment. Please respond as soon as possible.