(ROTTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS)
Do you also sometimes wonder: is this it? It’s not that you don’t love your work. Yet somewhere there is a little voice that wonders: who am I doing this for? Wouldn’t it be great to use your talents for a higher purpose?
Good news, this is possible! At Jesus.net, we are looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator. In this position, you will be co-responsible for the Marketing Cloud environment at Jesus.net. You are part of a small team that optimizes the current implementation and helps develop it further. Through your knowledge of Marketing Cloud and Salesforce you will support this team.
Who we are: About Jesus.net
Jesus.net is a network organization of more than 110 organizations worldwide, working with us on online evangelism and discipleship. Our dream, together with our partners, is to reach the whole world with the gospel of Jesus Christ. We use digital resources to give everyone access to the good news in their own language, to help them get to know God, grow in faith and share this in turn with people around them. Together with our partners, we work daily to create successful strategies, journeys and tools to help people draw closer to Jesus.
This is you:
- Passion for Jesus
- HBO work and thinking level
- Full time available
- Communication skills in Dutch and English
- Good understanding and extensive experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Broad experience with AMPscript, SSJS and SQL is a plus
- Broad experience with HTML and CSS
- Command of back-end analytics
- Good communication skills
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Maintain and optimize contact data and data extensions.
- Build and improve Journeys in collaboration with our content and marketing teams.
- Analyze ongoing email processes and ensure proper delivery.
- Manage and optimize synchronization between Marketing Cloud and SalesForce CRM.
What we offer:
- Informal and pleasant working atmosphere with an enthusiastic and driven team
- Missionary reason to work here
- Market-based salary appropriate to education level and relevant experience
- Possibility of hybrid working (50% in nicest office in Rotterdam)
- Flexible working hours
- Telephone allowance
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Good pension provisions
Are you interested in this great position at Jesus.net? Then send your cover letter and resume to Shardellys Job: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the selection we include the following aspects: vocation, character and commitment.
Please respond as soon as possible, no later than June 30, 2023