(ROTTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS)
Do you also sometimes wonder: is this it? It’s not that you don’t love your work. Yet somewhere there is a little voice that wonders: who am I doing this for? Wouldn’t it be great to use your talents for a higher purpose?
Good news, you can do this! At Jesus.net we are looking for a CFO. As CFO at Jesus.net, you will be responsible for the financial management of the organization. You have an important role in determining the financial strategy and making decisions that contribute to the growth of the company.
As the ideal candidate, you have a background in finance, with demonstrated experience in leading finance people. You have excellent analytical skills and an understanding of financial reporting and regulations.
You are a strong communicator and can work effectively with other (regional and local) centers within Jesus.net. You can think strategically and take action based on data and trends in the market.
If you are passionate about the work of Jesus.net and have a desire to make a difference in the world, this role might be for you.
Who we are: About Jesus.net
Jesus.net is a networking organization of more than 110 organizations worldwide, working with us on online evangelism and discipleship. Our dream, together with our partners, is to reach the whole world with the gospel of Jesus Christ. We use digital resources to give everyone access to the good news in their own language, to help them get to know God, grow in faith and share this in turn with people around them. Together with our partners, we work daily to create successful strategies, journeys and tools to bring people closer to Jesus.
This is you:
- Passion for Jesus
- WO work and thinking level
- Minimum of a degree in finance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a CFO or finance director.
- Extensive knowledge of financial reporting and regulations
- Knowledge and experience with Asperion, Exact or similar system
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret financial data.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working in an international environment is a plus.
- Affinity with the mission of Jesus.net.
- Develop financial strategy and make decisions to promote business growth.
- Ensure accurate financial reporting and budget control.
- Oversee financial records and provide tax returns.
- Responsible for managing financial risks and developing financial forecasts.
- Effectively collaborate with other departments within the organization and serve as a trusted advisor to the management team.
- Establish and maintain financial processes and systems.
What we offer:
- Possibility of hybrid working (50% in nicest office in Rotterdam)
- Informal and pleasant working atmosphere with an enthusiastic and driven team
- Missionary reason for working here
- Market-based salary appropriate to education level and relevant experience
- Flexible working hours
- Telephone allowance
- Travel reimbursement
- Good pension provisions
Are you interested in this great position at Jesus.net? Then send your cover letter and resume to Shardellys Job: email@example.com.
In the selection we include the following aspects: vocation, character and commitment.
Please respond as soon as possible, no later than June 30, 2023